Jewelry Sterling Earrings: One says "I am", the other says "Enough"
Choosing to define I AM from a spiritual perspective versus a religious reference, I AM for me refers to an understanding that I am inherently connected to the larger Universe, an integral component of Spirit, guided and gifted. This is the Spirit that resides inside every human heart and is the heart of the Universe and beyond.
“You are never an imposition. You are here on purpose.
We mistakenly *think what others *think of us, we *think we are.
Boundaries derived from our genetics, cultural heritage and life experiences and relationships are learning tools to mold us for our life’s work, not to block us.
You do not need approval from others., You are invaluable.
In your stillness within, you understand who you are and awaken to the possibilities of your existence. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
I AM Enough” - This image gives you permission to think of resting is an act of Resistance. It is your soul's birthright and the only way you can support others.
Ancestrally we are taught to be workhorses, to self -sacrifice and put others before ourselves. We make ourselves sick.
These hexagon earrings are the perfect choice for a trendy, one-of-a-kind accessory or a heartfelt gift. The earrings are made from sterling silver, and come with a coating. They're packed in a chic, black jewelry box with magnetic closure.
• Sterling silver (AG-925) plate, stud, and back stopper
• Nickel-free plate and coating
• Earring size: 0.68'' x 0.79'' (17.3 x 20 mm)
• Plate thickness: 0.02'' (0.5 mm)
• Silver back stopper included
• Hallmark & stud on the back of the earring
• Packed in a black leatherette-covered box with a magnetic closure and cloth inlay
• Packed in an eco-friendly black leatherette-covered box with a magnetic closure and cloth inlay
• Blank product sourced from Poland